Monday, July 18, 2011

Kate Spade & Poppy King Launch Supercalifragilipstick



Kate Spade and Poppy King (lipstick queen) have partnered together on a lipstick line called Supercalifragilipstick.

“I absolutely love lipstick and never feel fully dressed until I’ve got mine on,” Kate Spade’s president and creative director Deborah Lloyd said in a release. “Poppy’s expertise mixed with the Kate Spade New York spirit and aesthetic equals a chic, wearable, and modern way to embrace lipstick. I am already stocking up because it’s the only one I want to wear!”

The sheer, super-moisturizing lipsticks come in Pop Art Pink, Fuchsia Fete, Bashful Blush, and Adventurous Red, and include micro-fine pigments, Shea butter, coconut oil, and antioxidants like Vitamin E.“Kate Spade New York has long been one of my favorite brands,” said King. “It’s where the best of modern design meets the most inspirational eras of the past. I wanted to make sure that any lipstick bearing the Kate Spade New York name would deliver the same—glamour that is right for today’s woman!”

 Supercalifragilipstick will retail for $24 at Kate Spade stores nationwide starting early September.

No comments :

Post a Comment