Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Back to Blogging...

 

 
Hey Guys!
 
It's been awhile since I've even came to visit my very own blog...I can honestly say that life is beyond good and that I'm definitely chasing my dreams. I lost my blogging mojo a few weeks ago, due to my busy schedule and getting sidetracked with LIFE of course. It happens and for that I apologize for the lack in posts! But, "I took sometime to live my life" *Beyonce voice* and re-evaluate some situations in my life so I'm super excited to get back to blogging. No worries, Ms. Style and Grace will be back and in full force next week with all the beauty, fashion and style fix your heart desires...Oh, and pictures from the Beyonce concert!! I'm beyond excited that my Beyonce experience is a few days away: 
 
 Anyway, I thank you for your patience as I conquer my last week of grad school...it's been a long road and I'm happy to say that the end is near. I truly appreciate the support and well wishes, I can't wait to get back to blogging...
 
xo,
 
Schuntel  
 
 

2 comments :

  1. I feel the same way lady! I took a few weeks *coughs* months to get back on track and now I'm back {^_^}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I feel that sometimes you have to take a break and "get your life" lol....then come back in full force. Happy Blogging :)

      Delete