Tuesday, December 6, 2016

ART BASEL 2016 | Metallic Edition








Happy December beautiful people! I'm fresh off a mini trip from Miami (just what the doctor ordered) to celebrate my bestfriend's birthday and Art Basel. It was my first time attending Art Basel and I wanted to completely get in formation so I chose to go a little bold with my look. Although the art exhibits were spread out in the convention center and we had to do a lot of walking I decided to go with a comfy yet chic look. I'm kind of a art girl so I really enjoyed myself. I got so many compliments on this look, I wanted to share my outfit details with you all!  

Metallic Jersey Wrap Top by American Apparel / Pleated Midi Skirt in Metallic with Contrast Hem by ASOS/ Silver Junior Lock Clutch by Loeffler Randal via Rent The Runway/ Shoes by Jimmy Choo


No comments :

Post a Comment