Friday, February 3, 2017

30K MAGIC |

Happy February! I love this month for so many reasons...it's black history month, it's LOVE month not just the day, BeyoncĂ© just announced she's having twins, and most importantly it's the month that I was born (special thanks to my amazing foreign parents)! I have so many reasons to celebrate amongst all that is going on in the world I choose to focus on the positive and see the light at the end of the tunnel. I haven't blogged in a month but I've been pretty busy getting my new year resolutions underway and focusing on all things that will make this year the best one yet. Between praying more frequently, spending much needed time with God, making my health a priority (running on the treadmill only eating salads *cues drake*) and letting go/walking away from anything that has been toxic in my life I have to say I feel GREAT. I'm in the most beautiful space ever, I can't really describe it but there's nothing like having inner peace and happiness. It's only been 1 month into 2017 and I've already seen how magical life could truly be when you step out on faith.





But anyway, with all that said I thought that with this beautiful space I'm in I would share this recent photo-shoot I did with my friend in my apartment. Did I mention that I love my new apartment in the city? The floor to ceiling windows is always a bonus especially since I'm an avid daydreamer (any Aquarius' readers out there?). Check out my 30K Magic Photo-Shoot:





















WHAT I WORE: Jet Crystal Bouquet Earrings by Oscar de la Renta/ Black choker by CHO'KD/ Multi Floral Lace Gown by Naeem Kahn/




My friend and I experimented with the gold leaf hair trend that I've been obsessed with since I saw my favorite fashion maven Aureta rock a few months ago. It's so much harder than it looks, I'll be playing this new trend to perfect it even more. Now that I'm a few weeks shy of my 31st birthday which I'll be spending on a beach celebrating my dear friend marry the love of her life (I'm so excited for them), I figured this look would be a perfect representation of my current mood. I'll be back in a few weeks (post birthday) to share all my fashionable moments, etc. Until then let's pray for our country and remember that we weren't built to break.

*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment