Monday, May 9, 2011

Tia and Tamera "Take 2" Reality Show!


Are you ready for Tia & Tamera?

I remember back when I was in middle school, I always wanted to be a twin but that dream quickly faded when my little sister was born and she mimicked everything I said and did! LOL. I always loved and admired Tia and Tamera as their sisterly love was transparent on the big screen, now years later they are still one of the most successful actresses in Hollywood.

Now they have a show which follows them as they prepare for for Tamera’s upcoming wedding to Adam Housley and the upcoming birth of Tia’s first child with her husband Cory Hardrict. Tia recently elaborated on the shows premise: “I am having a baby and my sister is getting married. Both are remarkable events in our lives. With both events, comes preparation. So the show will follow me preparing for my birth and the sister preparing for her wedding.”

She also opened up about being a part of the bridal party and her fears that she may not fit her dress: “Yes I am in the wedding. I am really excited. I love weddings! They are always so beautiful. I am a bridesmaid and I am very nervous about this. I hope I don’t go into labor at her wedding!! I am also hesitant about the dress. I am constantly growing and I am worried if I will be able to fit it. The company that my sister is using is called Bella Bridesmaids. The dresses are gorgeous and all the girls have different makes which is divine.”

Check out some behind-the-scenes photos as they shoot scenes from Tamera’s bridal shower, discuss wedding details and SO MUCH MORE. I'm stoked for this show!





via: iLuLuOnline

1 comment :

  1. when is the show coming on ? Do we have to wait until 2012 ? hope not ,they should air it RIGHT AWAY :)

    ReplyDelete