Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MARCC Farsighted Frenchie T-Shirt For Urban Outfitters


Marc Clark has launched an exclusive design for Urban Outfitters for his Fall/Winter 2011 collection. The "MARCC Farsighted Frenchie" t-shirt is currently available at all Urban Outfitters retail locations worldwide and online for $24.00, following two new designs launching in September 2011. 

Also, in the upcoming "Watch The Throne"Documentary featuring Jay-Z & Kanye West airing on MTV, Jay-Z wears the Marcc Love Life t-shirt.


I'm super proud of Marc, I've known him personally for quite some time and he's the definition of DRIVEN. He took me to my first Mercedes-Benz Fashion Show two years ago and I can't wait to see him in a few weeks to celebrate his recent accomplishments! 

No comments :

Post a Comment