Wednesday, August 3, 2011

We've Got Konfirmation: Vera Wang Designs Kim K. Wedding Dress!


Our sources have KONFIRMED that Kim Kardashian has selected Vera Wang to design her wedding dress. Kim recently stated, "I am so excited to reveal that Vera Wang is my wedding dress designer,” Kardashian wrote on her blog. "Vera has been a close family friend for a long time and we had talked about this moment for years, so when it came to picking my wedding dress designer she was the first person I thought of. No one designs gowns the way she does!"

She then stated, "I know that Vera can make my dream come true and create the most perfect gown for my special day". Kim who sports a $2 million Lorriane Schwartz engagement ring, will marry New Jersey Nets basketball player Kris Humphries in Montecito, California, on August 20. #TeamVera

No comments :

Post a Comment