Monday, August 10, 2015

SUMMER STYLE SERIES: The Matrix ||

 
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, mine was eventful of course lol. This whole transition of moving into the city on top of the million of other responsibilities I have has me SPIRALING but I'm happy the time has come if that makes any sense lol. Anyway, as promised here is another outfit from my Summer Style Series called "The Matrix" which I absolutely love and adore. Black and White will never go out of style and mixing prints/patterns like this is always so intriguing and beautiful. Check out the rest of this series below.




 
The movement in this dress is to die for. Super obsessed!



 
 
WHAT I WORE: Crew cutout Maxi Dress by Sachin & Babi/ Embellised clutch by ALDO (old)/'So Kate' Christian Louboutin heels/ Jewels (gifted)/  
 
If you can't tell by now...I loveeee cutout details on dresses, especially maxi dresses lol. I think this dress is perfect for an evening in the city ---it's fun, trendy and most importantly effortlessly speaks for itself. I have 3 more looks left in this Summer Style Series, stay tuned for next weeks outfit..I think you guys will love it! Can you believe Summer is about to be over?! Anyway, it's back to packing and my very long TO-DO list. Have an amazing Monday and beautiful week guys!!
 
 
*bows out gracefully*  

1 comment :

  1. There are cases when people buy a copy in addition to original wristwatch. They use the first one quite often while the latter is held in their safe and are worn only for really great occasions. Truly exceptional Tag Heuer Watches are perfectly made so that even experts can't tell them from originals. You are sure to wear these reliable timepieces with pride and elegance every day. It goes without saying that replica watches are one of the best ways to buy preeminent accessories without wasting too much money. It is time to perfect your style! The Replica Panerai Watches are guaranteed in quality, payment and shipping. Professional customer service and after sale service make you rest easy! Welcome to buy! It could not be better for you to wear Copy Breitling Watches when you're attending a party or other occasions, wearing a nice watch will emphasize your high grade taste.

    ReplyDelete