Wednesday, August 19, 2015

SUMMER STYLE SERIES: Crop It Out |


Happy Wednesday beautiful people!! Between moving, unpacking and figuring out life I've been pretty busy (in a good way). Super excited about finally living in the city and being a lot closer to all the action amongst planning and getting my social calendar together. Anyway, enough with my rambling... it's back to business per usual and I'm happy to share more images from my Summer Style Series photo-shoot. I'll call this one "Crop it Out" because after all what is summer without a crop top? Lol. See pictures from this Summer Style Series below:







WHAT I WORE: Vintage sunnies (gifted)/ White Bandeau Bralet by Miss.Guided/ Orange wide-legged pants by ZARA(old)/ Fringe heels by Aldo Shoes/  
If you know anything about my style, it's that I LOVEEEE a crop top. Why, you ask? It's easy, trendy, I feel uber sexy in it (only when my stomach/2-pack cooperates lol) and the mere face that it just goes with almost everything. I think a crop top makes my life easier, I'm not deciding for hours what I should wear, I just build my outfit around "the crop" and voila I have a outfit in less than a hour. My crop top collection includes-- short sleeves, long-sleeves and bralet ones like this that definitely shakes up my classic style. Crop top season has been upon for awhile now, and this summer style series wouldn't be complete with this look. I adore this outfit because it is definitely something I would wear when having lunch with my friends or heading to a day event. I think the vintage sunnies gives this look a very retro feel which I love and totally adds the right touch to it. I'm a minimalist when it comes to jewelry so I kept this one very simple. We have 2 more Summer Style Series left, can you believe summer will be over in a few weeks?! I'm NOT ready but totally can't wait for Fall :)
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Add a little bright color and exclusivity to your outfit with Replica Mulberry Purse. This little brand replica handbag is bound to make a big fashion statement and will never let you down. Replica Fendi Casual Shoes is definitely going to brighten up our day. It is beyond doubt that more and more fashion enthusiasts are going to choose brand bags as their must-have accessories. Bottega Veneta Bags are coupled with modern, sophisticated and exquisite refinement. The finest materials and unique textures make the bag outstanding all the time. The luxurious bag is perfect for an ultra girly lady or someone who wants to add a splash of femininity to their outfit. Coupled with durable, unique handle, zipped closure, interior phone and patch pockets, Imitation Balenciaga Bags is not only fashionable and stylish in appearance but also very practical in function. Imagine yourself sitting at the bar, with an ideal handbag in your right handbag, and people around you are deeply jealous by your elegant charm.

    ReplyDelete