Wednesday, October 28, 2015

HAUTE WEDNESDAY: Pumpkin Style!

 
Happy Wednesday!
 
It's been a little while since I've blogged but I've been crazy busy (per usual) at my new job! Yes, I got a new job and it's as a Stylist for Rent the Runway in Georgetown, DC (so come by and let me style you)! So my apologies for neglecting this job, but as you can tell I've been wearing many hats lately. I'll be back next week with a recap from the Fashion With A Purpose Event and from my Halloween adventures. I had to share these awesome pumpkins with you that I saw online the other day. Are you in the Halloween spirit yet? Don't these pumpkins make you want to dress up?! I finally got my costume and I couldn't be more excited to dress up and have a girls day/night out. We all decided to be Superheroes this year (can't wait for you guys to see mine!). Anyway, I have a busy weekend ahead of me and I hope everyone has a great Halloween :)
 
Are you trickin' or treatin'?
 


2 comments :

  1. Add a little bright color and exclusivity to your outfit with Replica Celine Handbags. This little brand replica handbag is bound to make a big fashion statement and will never let you down. Imitation Balenciaga Purse is definitely going to brighten up our day. It is beyond doubt that more and more fashion enthusiasts are going to choose brand bags as their must-have accessories. Replica Stefano Ricci Belts are coupled with modern, sophisticated and exquisite refinement. The finest materials and unique textures make the bag outstanding all the time. The luxurious bag is perfect for an ultra girly lady or someone who wants to add a splash of femininity to their outfit. Coupled with durable, unique handle, zipped closure, interior phone and patch pockets, Knockoff Louis Vuitton Handbags is not only fashionable and stylish in appearance but also very practical in function. Imagine yourself sitting at the bar, with an ideal handbag in your right handbag, and people around you are deeply jealous by your elegant charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our business, we need to be on top of every change out there to ensure our customers are well taken care of and completely satisfied. And these Knockoff Alexander Wang Purse are ranked at the top position of the various luxury brands of watches and handbags that are regarded as a symbol of status. Please enjoy all of these replica watches! View our collection of Replica Isabel Marant Handbags. We offer fast delivery and professional service on all our replicas. Buy replicas at a fraction of original price! Find Replica Baignoire Swiss Watches available at our online shop! The watches & handbags here are available in many different colors, view our site and you will find your dream handbags or watches easily. You're in the right place for replica market information, and to find the guaranteed finest products. We provide you remarkable Replica Hermes So Kelly which feature high cost performance.

    ReplyDelete