Monday, November 2, 2015

HALLOWEEN 2015: Pink Power Ranger Edition!


 
Call me Kimberly!!! I morphed into my favorite super hero from the 90s, PINK POWER RANGER and of course I gave her a 2015 upgrade with my fuchsia Jimmy Choo heels. I mean, why not?! Halloween was a complete marathon of events (which is the constant theme in my life lol) and it was surely a night to remember! Check out a few pictures from my night and the amazing costumes my friends and I had on. It's Morphin' time.....
 

 
My bestie Terrin was Poison Ivy! She rocked it...this was my first stop of the night. Live music and great food made for an amazing start to a great night :)

 
Poison Ivy, Pink Ranger, Fire Woman & Spider Woman :)


 
We still talkin' teams? Love these girls! #superHERoes

 
Then there was the burlesque show at SAX! Oh what a night...nothing but laughs lol.


 
TRIFECTA! #POWERtothepeople

 
Couldn't ask for a better crew full of super heroes! Ended our night at The Park lounge, it's sort of like tradition. Oh whaaaat a night! 

 
Halloween was just a start to a great weekend, I also attended the Fashion With A Purpose fashion show Sunday so I'll be posting lots of pics/video from the show. I officially have the case of Mondays and it's back to business...talk to you guys later! xo-
 
*bows out gracefully*

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect replica handbag or a replica watch should be elegant, stylish as well as practical. No matter what occasion you are going to attend, Replica Fendi Purse must be seriously taken into consideration. An excellent fake handbag must have perfect characteristics including practicality, versatility and comfort as well as the sophisticated tough. Imitation Fendi Handbags come in many different styles which are really good enough to meet all your fashion requirements. Please rest assured to buy. If you are pursuing for something luxury to make a fashion statement and flaunt your special taste, you should not go wrong with our Replica Jaeger LeCoultre Watches, which will take your breath away immediately once you see them charm. Replica Chanel Store always loves to keep its products clean and simple. A suitable bag is always seen as the best reflection of your taste and lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete