Tuesday, June 14, 2016

BLUSH VIBES


Happy Tuesday! Super excited about my latest photo-shoot with my dear friend and amazing photographer Asia. I can't forget my amazing glam squad Skyler and Lola for making me feel so beautiful. I'm very inspired by these ladies, they are beyond talented and always there for me. How awesome is it to have friends that support your dreams?! Lucky girl! Anyway, I'll stop being mushy and show you a few pictures from this weekends photo-shoot at the Kennedy Center. Check out Schuntel Alexis for new pictures and updates! Lots of amazing things in the work guys! xo 
 







Make-up by Lola
Hair by Skyler
Photographs by Asia
 
WHAT I WORE:
Blush Serena Gown by Jill Jill Stuart
Rose Gold Lawson Cuff by Kendra Scott
Clutch by ZARA (old)
Metallic 'Lance' Jimmy Choo heels
 

1 comment :