Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A Night At The Kennedy Center

 
Last Friday, I had a much needed girls night out with my slay mates Tabby and Coco (they are my spirit animals). We attended the Broadway show called, “Kinky Boots” which is a 2005 British film about a black London drag queen named Lola who helps a Northampton shoe company reinvent themselves at the Kennedy Center located near Georgetown. The 2013 Tony Award for best musical is beyond amazing, it is aspiring and definitely a show you'll be talking about long after you leave the theatre. If you've never been to the Kennedy Center you are doing yourself a disservice, it's beautiful and filled with talent. I'm always in awe every time I go, and I highly suggest you checking out Kinky Boots if you need a good laugh! Let's get into the details, the dress code was SLAY of course(#nodaysoff) for a night out, so I opted for this gorgeous gown I've been stalking. Check out a few pictures from my night at the Kennedy Center below:







WHAT I WORE:
Simonetta Gown by Slate & Willow 
Bejeweled Clutch by Aldo (old) 

No comments :

Post a Comment