Tuesday, July 12, 2016

WHITE & GOLD

 
Happy Tuesday beautiful people! I took a fashionable pause to pay my respects to all that is happening in the world, although I'm not vocal on social networks it does not mean that I'm not constantly praying and thinking about the violence that ensues my community. I am a black woman with many black powerful men in my life that I value with my whole heart so taking some time to just think, pray and love has been my focus. Now that things have calmed down I wanted to share another look from my photo-shoot I did with Asia. This shoot was inspired by the many brides I have been styling for their pre-wedding events. I love the combination of white & gold so much, it's totally summer written all over it and definitely a combination you can wear over and over again.







 
WHAT I WORE:
White Floral Flounce Back Dress by Lela Rose
'Lance' sandals by Jimmy Choo
 
Thank you to my glam squad Lola with the uber fab make-up and Sky for keeping my hair so glamorous! Have a great week guys, let us keep peace and love in our hearts and prayers :)
 
 
*bows out gracefully*
 



No comments :

Post a Comment