Thursday, September 22, 2016

I HEART FALL |


Today makes it super official....Happy Fall ladies & gentlemen! Seems like the string of super hot days are all over and although I had a pretty amazing summer in the city, I must say that I'm finally ready for Fall (kind of lol). The weather is still in the low 80s here in DC but Fall vibrations are already in full swing especially with Fashion week (month) going on. I'm really digging all the Fall trends and looking forward to layering up a bit. Check out this very fun look to welcome Fall in the right way, it's a gold jacquard sleeveless crew neckline dress.  







WHAT I WORE:

Gilded Tulip Dress by Josie Natori
Suede Black Heels by ZARA (old)



Special thank you to my amazing team!  
Photographer - Asia Nettles
Make-up Artist - Akilah
Creative Director - Derrick Martin


*bows out gracefully*  


2 comments :