Monday, October 3, 2016

LEATHER & LACE |


Happy Monday! I'm feeling refreshed and energized after a great weekend. I'm really looking forward to visiting the National Museum of African American History & Culture this week, especially since I heard so many great things about it. I love living in the city and seeing all the beautiful and historical treasures that make up my culture. Anyway, after doing some exploring of the city recently, my friend told me about Blagden Alley located in North West and before we got to the alley we can stumbled across this beautiful blue door (reminded me of Paris). So we shot there first and went straight to the Alley where lots of magic happened! What better time than now to wear incorporate Fall trends in your wardrobe. I'm obsessed with leather and lace o here's my take on rocking it this Fall/Winter.







Lace bow-tie shirt (old) by Kardashian Kollection
Black Faux Leather Button Skirt by Harvey Faircloth
Shoes by Christian Louboutin
Vintage crocodile bag (thrifted)









Again, thank you to my amazing team! This is by my one of my favorite looks. How are you wearing leather and lace this season?  


*bows out gracefully*


No comments :

Post a Comment