Thursday, October 20, 2016

RETRO FLORALS |


Happy Almost Friday! In the social media realm, today is also known as Throwback Thursday so I'm sharing some retro vibes with you all today. I'm really into the extra long sleeves and the dark romance trend this season. There's something special about romance that I think we all love and appreciate, so adding a little bit of it in my wardrobe doesn't hurt. I made my way back to Blagden Alley for this look as well...what can I say? I'm obsessed with exposed brick! Lol.  











Retro Floral Print Gown by: MSGM
 

Had a tons of fun doing this shoot, I think the flowers helped too lol! I hope everyone is having a fantastic week. Thanks again to my team for making this shoot super amazing! I have 2 more Fall looks to reveal. Stay tuned!


*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment