Monday, February 28, 2011

The 83rd Academy Awards: TOP 10 BEST DRESSED

The 83rd Academy Awards took place, Sunday, February 27, 2011 and the stars came out in their finest! I didn't get the chance to watch the actual Oscars Show (I was spending time with my cousin) but I managed to catch the E! News Red Carpet special. I choose my favorite 10 looks of the Night and I must say it was VERY hard. Everyone looked AMAZING! 

Jennifer Hudson looked stunning in a one of a kind Orange Versace dress!

Jennifer Lawrence modeled a fierce Calvin Klein dress! Elegant! 

Mila Kunis dazzled on the red carpet in a Elie Saab dress! Great Choice! 

Halle Berry looks refreshed and flawless in a Marchesa gown. 

Gwyneth Paltrow glittered in Calvin Klein! Very unique & one of a kind!

Hillary Swank got feathery in a Gucci Premiere gown. Ravishing!

Celine Dion showed off her post-baby figure in a Giorgio Armani Prive dress! Gorgeous!

Matt McConaughey (wearing Dolce & Gabbana suit) & Camila Alves looked stunning in a Kaufman Franco gown. 

Hostess of the Mostess' Anna Hathaway had several outfit changes (loved them all) but she stole the show with this Oscar de la Renta gown! AMAZING!

Mandy Moore graced the red carpet with a Monique Lhuillier dress. Perfect choice!

all images via: InStyle.com 

No comments :

Post a Comment