Friday, February 25, 2011

T.G.I.F- Thank God I'm (Twenty) Fly!

LAST Friday was a very special day for me, I turned the BIG Twenty Five Fly and I must say it was the best weekend EVER! I spent the entire weekend with the people I loved the most! Check out a few pictures from the My Schuntel-Palooza (as my friends would say). Thanks AGAIN to everyone who made my Birthday all I've ever dreamed of. Infinite Hugs & Kisses to YOU!




From HEAD to Toe:
Lispy Embellished sweetheart dress from Bloomingdale's
Chandelier Earrings from BAKERS
Sparkly bangle from ASOS
Christian Louboutin Heels from Neiman Marcus












 From HEAD to Toe:
Silk cream blouse from BEBE
Sunglasses from H&M
Hoop Earrings from BAKERS
Floral High-waisted pants from Urban Outfitters
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
Red Peep-Toe heels (not pictured) from ALDO Shoes 

From HEAD to Toe:
Over-sized earrings from BEBE
One shoulder dress (can't remember the designer name) from Bloomingdale's
"S" Letter chain from Urban Outfitter's
Red Peep-Toe heels from ALDO Shoes

After the dinner party, came the after-party....followed by a Spa Day with my girlies sans my Preggo Wifey (Lynice we missed you!) then a nice mid-day lunch and then there was the Hookah Bar---SOO MUCH FUN! Saturday evening I did the most liberating thing EVERY girl should do and that was Flying Trapeze (glad a few of my girlfriends joined me in my CRAZY adventure), Sunday was dedicated to being Grateful for Blessings & dinner with my family and boyfriend. WHAT A WEEKEND! Shout out to my out-of-state friends JeeVan's World, Boogie, Miss.Priss, Kira aka Diddy & Matt for the video messages *tears to my eyes*
ANYWAY, time to re-group this weekend!

*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment