Friday, October 7, 2011

Nicki Minaj For Cosmopolitan Magazine



Female Rapper Nicki Minaj graces the cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine and talks about EVERYTHING! The success of her debut album Pink Friday and numerous collaborations have put her in a fearless category by herself. Check out a few pictures from her photoshoot: 

Nicki explained, “It was one dead-end after another. At one point, I was like, ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt – like maybe I should just take my life.”
via: Cosmopolitan


And Nicki has big plans for the future. “I’ll have hundreds of millions of dollars. I will have put out five albums and will have an Oscar and Grammys. And I will be getting married and, a couple of years after that, [I] will have a bun in the oven.”

No comments :

Post a Comment