Thursday, January 19, 2012

FAB FIVE LINKS OF THE DAY: Ciara's Basketball Style, Iconic Black Models Documentary, Giuseppe Zanotti Sale & MORE!


I'm totally in love Ciara's hair and fashion sense lately! Especially what she wore to the basketball game!

With Black History Month on the horizon, I'm glad to see Black Models getting their shine on. We have alot to look forward to in March with an Black Model Icon documentary coming soon! How fab?

Cindy Crawford's daughter definitely gets her looks from her Fab Mommy! Hello, Versace! #MamaIMadeIt

I know we are in the heart of winter (Burr!) but, I've got spring fever! Find out the trending color for Spring 2012 here!

On my hunt for my birthday shoes, I caught a shoegasm at these Giuseppe Zanotti Booties! #Steal 

No comments :

Post a Comment