Wednesday, January 25, 2012

STYLIN ON YOU: Kira from St. Louis, MO


Our Stylin On You Feature of the day is Kira from the Washington DC area who is in her words "currently revolutionizing" St Louis, MO. Kira has a bubbly personality accompanied with a fun and loving spirit that is evident in her unique sense of style. Not only is Kira revolutionizing in St. Louis, MO with her countless community involvements but she finds a way to look effortless chic! I adore the way she has incorporated mixed prints in her style as she has paired the pink & black striped blazer with the leopard heels (seen above).

  When asked about her style she says, "A bit of a creative mixed bag, really. I have never been one to run out and grab the latest shoe, sweater or trending lip stick. My life is so dynamic that my shopping ritual is a medley of consignment, "thrifting", department store and boutique treasure hunts paired with the "make-it-happen-and-go!" attitude."


Kira's style is influence begins with products such as lipstick, eyeliner and bobby-pins! She described her inspiration came from "Ms Style and Grace, herself [Aww thanks Kira!] and my community, both geographically and culturally. I’ve lived in three different states but have traveled to 14 other countries. When it comes to absorbing creative expressions of the people and places around me, I am pretty impressionable." Are you loving Kira's style so far, I know I'am!  

Style & Grace means so much to me for several reasons and it always intrigues me to find out what it means to others especially potential Stylin On You features. Kira says, "It’s really all about ownership. Self confidence, Sensuality, Pride and the multitude of attributes that are an extension of accepting, loving and owning who you are. You are the only thing that could prevent you from being GREAT. Own your gifts, your talents and your bright spirit and your style and grace will most graciously be your reflection." I couldn't have said it better.  


Kira's STYLE, LIVE, DIE favorite quote for 2012: “Keep your Heels, Head and Standards HIGH”


Want to be our next Stylin On You feature of the day? Please email StylebySchuntel@gmail.com  
xoxo

8 comments :