Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 30: Shopping Fast!

Mama, I made it.................WaHoo for 30 days of no shopping!!



I'm so proud of myself, you have no idea. This was such hard challenge and I've learned so much in such a short time. Priorities are everything and I truly understand that their other things to spend your money on versus buying clothing, shoes, and jewelry. Be grateful for what you have, because people have less than what you have. I'm beyond ready for the weekend (no worries, I won't go crazy shopping) and all that's in store for me. Hello, December!
On that note, have a great weekend people!
 
 
*bows out gracefully*

1 comment :

  1. Congrats! That is a great accomplishment...i've tried it a few times...it aint easy!
    xo
    B
    WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

    ReplyDelete