Friday, November 23, 2012

WHAT I WORE: Thanksgiving 2012

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! I'm beyond thankful for all the great things God has  blessed me with this year especially the ability to love others. I'm smitten when it comes to my family, they are truly one of a kind and I'm soooo thankful for them. I had the pleasure of doing a Turkey Trot for Hunger 5K race earlier in the morning with my friends which really put me in good spirits for Thanksgiving! But in other news, I decided to get a bit dressy for this year and pull out my favorite items for the day. It's so important to be comfortable on Thanksgiving especially when your about to consume a few plates of food, lol. My motto is comfortable and chic!
 
Here's the skinny on my Thanksgiving 2012 look:
Peplum tulip shirt from H&M
Tuxedo trousers from Victoria's Secret
Eagle necklace (my favorite) from Zara
Shoes by Christian Louboutin
Jewels from my own collection

1 comment :

  1. The way you've done this pic is so cool!
    Great look!
    And your shoes!!!!! Im dying a little!!!
    Love Georgia xx

    http://www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete