Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Friday!


What a week it has been, if I've learned anything this week it is to be grateful for everything you have! *Switching gears a bit* Election day is right around the corner...PLEASE don't forget to vote. Be informed and know the issues! This election is so important for various reasons, I don't care who you vote for (well I kinda do) just as long as you do it!
 
In other news, I've began my 'Shopping Fast' as of yesterday (November 1st). What is a 'Shopping Fast'? Since I'm a Shop-A-Holic (the first step is admitting) I decided to put myself on "No Shopping for 30 days" fast to 1.) See how much money I save; 2.) Determine my will power; 3.) Beat the odds and 4.) Because it's necessary! For 30 days I cannot buy ANY clothes, shoes, accessories, or bags/purses. I will only be allowed to buy the necessities and of course a gift for my Mother's birthday! Care to join me or become a member of my support group? LOL.
 

Anyway, have a great weekend! Be safe and don't forget to vote on November 6th, 2012!
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment