Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BACK TO BLOGGING...

Hi Guys!
 
I'm finally back to blogging and I must say that I've definitely missed talking you all!!! I've been super busy this month and had a bit of technical issues with blogger.com but I'm back to doing what I absolutely love and adore. Since my last post I've begun finding inspiration and motivation by attending more noteworthy events, networking with young professionals, building a better spiritual connection with God and of course consuming myself with all things fashion. 2013 started off just the way I'd imagined, I'm hoping the momentum continues through out the year.
 
The photo above was taken two weekends ago as I attended the Black Opulence Celebrity Gifting Suite for the BET Honors with two of my girlfriends. I'm definitely into the 'Winter White' movement right now and decided to wear my white leather pants for the first time (I've had it sitting in my closet for months now). The event was great and I got to meet We TV's Trina Braxton while snagging an awesome gift bag filled with beauty products. Needless to say, I've been bouncing all over the place since the clock stroke 12am on January 1st. I can only anticipate what February has in store for me (Fashion Week/Birthday). From happy hours, birthday parties to Inauguration events I'm on a total high right now. Although I feel like I've been on a whirlwind this month I can happily say that I'm back, back to blogging....    

3 comments :

  1. uuuh like a lot this outfit!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this "winter white" look! The bag and coat looks fab too! :)

    xo

    http://politicsofpretty.com

    ReplyDelete