Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MY VISION BOOK: 2013 INSPIRATION

 
Last year, I introduced you to my on-going project also known as My Vision Book complete with all the things I aspired, desired and ultimately wanted in my life for that year. It's that time again to add to the book all those things I want to accomplish for 2013. I really took alot of thought into creating the next two pages of this book because of course my dreams and goals have changed and my outlook on life has changed as well. Hope you all have set your goals for 2013, we are almost into the second month of year already...CRAZY! See more pictures below :)
 
I have a magazine addiction, I can never get rid of old issues with amazing pictures or articles I still read. The sad part is that this is not even HALF of my magazine collection. SMH!  


When your creating your own Vision Book/Board it's important to have tons of magazines, newspapers, markers, scissors, stickers and of course glue to hold it all together! This is such a great way to be creative and really draw inspiration frm words and pictures.   

 
Remember my first page of my 2012 Vision Book?! I'm sad I didn't accomplish everything I set out to do but it's totally okay because I'm definitely on the right track :)

 
.....Page 2 of my '2012 Vision Book'....

 
In 2013 I hope to 'Ball So Hard...' that I fall head over (Christian Louboutin high) heels in LOVE while traveling to places I've never been while ultimately 'finding myself' in a peaceful mindset. I desire to wear red lipstick for no reason at all and continue to 'Shine' bright like a diamond all while working out to keep this body fit & fabulous of course. Get my drift? :)   

 
Page 2 of My Vision Book is filled with some things I want in my life of course. Charity is definitely on the top of my list this year, I want to maximize my blessings by blessing others with my Style & Grace of course while smelling the flowers while I can. I'm kind of obsessed with Jimmy Choo at the moment and can't wait until 2-18 to wear my special shoes all while looking fabulous! As you can see my mind is made up and my heart is in the right place, yeah yeah.... *cues Desitny's Child* 
 
 
 

4 comments :

  1. This is fantastic! So inspiring and well put together! Looking forward to seeing these things come to past in your life this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,great job!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea!

    www.blog.bonniesen.com

    ReplyDelete