Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WHAT I WORE: New Years Eve

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope 2013 is off to a great start for you, I know it's been amazing for me. This NYE I brought it in with a few of my closest friends and I must say it was a GREAT NIGHT. I didn't want to overthink NYE this year, I just wanted to be surrounded by good people that had positive vibes. I have a good feeling about 2013 for some reason...I don't know why, but I'm excited for all that's to come :)
 
 
Since the theme of my friend's house party was 'Sequins and Bow ties' I decided to dress the part and of course add some faux fur because it was a bit chilly that night. I'm completely obsessed with my MAC 'Cyber' lipstick, it just makes me feel like such the rebel! Corny I know, lol. But I wanted my look to be very glam yet effortless, I mean it's NYE....you've got to throw on some sparkle!

Pardon, my mirror pictures...my photographer was busy, lol! But here's the skinny on my look:
White Blazer from Express
White faux fur stole from Urban Outfitters
Sequin Jumpsuit from BCBG Maxazria
Blue suede 'Anouk' heels by Jimmy Choo  
Big Envelope clutch from ASOS
Jewels (gifted)

I was kind of obsessed with my hair....I'm still amazed how long my hair has gotten since I went natural two years ago. My oh my how times flies!  

 
I'm finishing up my vision board for 2013 and can't wait to share it with you, stay tuned!
 
***
 
P.S. I'm going to be an Aunty again, how awesome is that? Congrats to my sissy! #Hello2013
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment