Thursday, December 12, 2013

BACK TO BLOGGING....

Hello Young World!

I took an unexpected hiatus from blogging, social media and even the social scene but I feel like that put some things into perspective for me. Every now and then I've realized that it's okay to take a step back and just get some clarity. Before my hiatus, I did the Thanksgiving Trot for Hunger (we raised $600 for the homeless), attended a few social events and have also been planning a Holiday Party with my friends. As my life is always pretty much a marathon, I'm super glad that I took sometime to myself to just gain some perspective and relax before I get back out there and start running again. I'll be working on my vision board after Christmas, volunteering and getting ready for NYE. Anybody ready for 2014? I'am! Anyway, check out a few of the things I've been up to below:  
 
 
Baby, it's FREEZING in the District of Columbia!

 
Spending time with my bestfraaaaaaaaaand, Terrin!

 
Just finished the 5K Trot for Hunger!!

 
Family over EVERYTHING! My sisters Sabrina and Melissa joined me :)

My team "Give Them SOMEthing to talk About"
 
My thanksgiving contribution was Mac N Cheese cupcakes! My first time making these and I must say that I did a good job *baby steps*  

My God son/Nephew and I on Thanksgiving!
 
Birthday doll, Asia! What a great night...well weekend:) 

Halston Heritage girls for the night! Portia and I sipping some champs
 
One of my favorite dresses in my closet!
 
 
Seriously excited for our 4th Annual Holiday Party! Can't wait to show you guys my dress!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment