Friday, December 13, 2013

HAUTE FRIDAY THE 13TH: Beyonce Drops Visual Album!

 
Last night well actually SUPER early this morning, Beyoncé gave her fans the biggest surprise of our lives! To think "Scandal" had me all gittery, Beyoncé most certainly through me for a loop. YES, I stan...please deal with it and bow down. She released a visual album complete with 14 new songs, and 17 videos without a promotional stint in place. Hello, who is the BAWSE now? Seriously, I downloaded the album right away and was not disappointed...the music is fresh and the videos are captivating. My favorite songs/videos are "Mine", "Partition", "Yonce", "XO", "Blue", "Drunk in Love" along with the whole DAMN album. Forget the old rules, Beyoncé has new rules for her competition and I'm not mad. Be sure to download her latest album on iTunes ASAP. Check out a few 30 second preview of her videos below: 
 

 
 




 
 



Happy Beyoncé Day to my Bey Hive!!! Can't wait to see her next week....Heyyy Mrs. Carter. Have a great weekend everyone, I'll be back with super next posts! *back to Beyoncé*
 
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment