Thursday, December 26, 2013

WHAT I WORE: New Friends 4th Annual Holiday Party

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas, I know I sure did! Spending time with my family is always a special treat especially since we have to new additions to the mix. Before Christmas my friends and I hosted our 4th Annual Holiday Party at the Topaz Hotel in Washington, DC on December 21st. The weather was absolutely perfect and I was super excited to see all my friends look so beautiful! The planning process for the holiday party was challenging at times but, I'm so glad it was a huge success and that a portion of our proceeds will go towards the UNICEF foundation here in Washington, DC.

2013 Host Committee: Me, Derrick, Pam & Giorgio

Our theme this year was Black Opulence and I would like to say that everyone exuded this theme perfectly. Don't you just love getting dressed up? So many beautiful gowns and perfectly tailored suits/tuxedos that I was completely swooning the entire night. 
 
 
I was sooooo in love with my gown, it fit just perfectly! This was my first time getting a dress from Rent The Runway and it was such an amazing experience. I chose to keep my accessories to a minimum because I wanted my gown to be the main attraction..."less is more"
 
 
 
Me alongside my beautiful co-hostess, Pam! How gorgeous is she?
 
 WHAT I WORE: Badgley Mischka gown from RTR/ Earrings from BeBe/ "So Kate" Christian Louboutin heels/ Bracelets and rings from my own collection.
 
 
 If you want to see more pictures from the Holiday Party be sure to check out instagram and look for the hash tag #NFHolidayParty and you'll see my beautiful friends! What is Schuntel up to now? I'm currently working on adding another two pages to my vision book as well as putting together a list of goals for myself. I can't believe we are less than a week away from 2014! I have no resolutions this year, just a goal list that I must accomplish. I feel like 2014 has some special things in store for me so I'm stepping out on faith and choosing to let my heart guide my path. Stay tuned! XO
 
 
*bows out gracefully*  

6 comments :

  1. Bow out and Bow Down honey. You did that per the usual. You and Pam look amazing. Faces on point. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, means a lot coming from you!!! Missed you :(

      Delete
  2. Beautiful beautiful dress! I've never used RTR before but I've heard so many positive reviews about the site. Congratulations on a great event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, RTR was amazing...definitely using it again :)

      Delete