Thursday, January 30, 2014

FLOTUS FASHION: Michelle Obama Wears Azzedine Alaïa for State of the Union


Did any of my Fashionista's catch the State of the Union two nights ago? I totally missed it but, I was able to check in on twitter and see some of the highlights of course. In addition to staying to politically engaged I couldn't miss how FLAWLESS our First Lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama looked that night. She wore a emerald green dress with stripe detailing and a cropped jacket from famed designer Azzedine Alaïa, dare I say I'm obsessed.
  
image via: Fashionista
 
This is definitely a nice change for FLOTUS as she usually sticks to her faves (Tracey Reese, Jason Wu, and Rachel Roy) without a doubt, I guess 2014 is all about growing, developing and changing of course. Kudos to FLOTUS' stylist, for making our First Lady look amazing!

No comments :

Post a Comment