Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TUMBLR TUESDAY: SchuntelXO's Top 10!

So about two months ago I started up my very first tumblr page affectionately called SchuntelXO and I must say that I've fallen totally in love with Tumbling. It's super fun, easy and inspirational...so I wanted to bring you into my world a little by sharing a few of my favorite posts. Check out a few things/people/quotes I'm currently loving right now. Do you have a tumblr? Tell me and I'll follow!
 
 
Feeling a hair change soon...thinking blonde for Spring :/


 
...what she said ; )


 
Obsessed with this jumper Karrueche is wearing!  

 
No seriously, I hear you Yeezy.

 
I'd rather be a unicorn ; )

 
I want every dress in every color.

 
 
About 2 weeks ago I celebrated my BFF's birthday (I'm still recovering lol) at the St. Regis Hotel in DC, it was so beautiful! I can't wait to go back again...literally breathe taking.
 
 
*bows out gracefully*  
 

 
  

No comments :

Post a Comment