Thursday, January 2, 2014

WHAT I WORE: New Years Eve

Happy Twenty Fourteen!
 
WHAT I WORE: Floral red dress by Ann Taylor/ Earrings (old) from Bebe/"So Kate" Louboutins from Saks

I worked my 9-5 job the actual day of New Years Eve then ended up going to church with my sister for an early service before ringing in 2014 with my closest friends. I opted for this dress from Ann Taylor (could you believe it?) as I made the last minute decision to actually go out for New Years Eve and I couldn't be more excited that I discovered this dress...it was so perfect!
  
 
Kyra & I ringing in the New Year together!


With my bestfriend, Derrick at the 'Billionaire Ball Drop' party.

 
I hope everyone had a great time for new years, I most certainly did! Happy New Year!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment