Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

 
Me in Costa Rica on Memorial Day (May 2014)
 
 
Whoop Whoop, it's finally the 4th of July weekend and I can't wait to go to the pool, eat some good hotdogs/hamburgers and enjoy the company of family and friends....and how can I forget see the fireworks?! I'm completely obsessed with Summer so far, I've attended a few day parties and started to check a few things off my Bucket List so I'm a happy girl to say the least. This week has been quite the whirlwind but I have an extended weekend complete with the #OnTheRun tour that I'm elated about...NO, I haven't found my complete outfit but I'm confident that I can find something over the weekend. Anyway, I wanted to wish everyone a very happy and safe 4th of July!! #TeamUSA 
 
 
*bows out gracefully*

1 comment :

  1. Nice pic! Happy 4th July!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete