Tuesday, July 22, 2014

TUMBLR TUESDAY: SchuntelXO's Top 10!

Well it's been a little while since I last posted but I'm back again (I needed some motivation) after doing a bit of tumbling. I'm really enjoying my summer thus far and I look forward to all the upcoming trips and special events taking place especially, DC Beautification Day 2014! If you're interested in joining my group as we beautify the DC schools before classes begin please drop me message and I'll send you specific deets. Check out a few of my favorite posts from SCHUNTELXO:
 

 
So obsessed with this show it makes no sense, I'm finally on Season 2!
 

 BeyoncĂ© still slaying...
 

 I've been spending a lot of my time here...seriously, my oasis!
 

 
Keke has been becoming one of my favorites lately!


 
Missing LA so baddd!
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment