Friday, January 9, 2015

HAUTE FRIDAY: Feeling Brand New!

NYE 2015: Green jumpsuit from the Kardashian Kollection (old)/ Mirror 'Lance' Jimmy Choo sandals/ Vintage earrings gifted from my Mom/

Well it's finally 2015 and I must say that although it was a rocky start I seem to have a new perspective on how I'm approaching another year....POSITIVE THOUGHTS, POSITIVE ACTIONS, POSITIVE ENERGY! I'm almost done adding 2 pages to my vision book and I've started to make strides to meeting my goals. 2014 was a good year but I intend on making 2015 even better, I've even started writing a 'To do' list of 30 things to accomplish before 30 since I'll be turning 29 next month (Holy cow! Where did my 20s go?). I've been spending so much time just thinking lately that I'm ready to really get the ball moving and walk confidently in the direction of my dreams. My friend and I went out the other night and we discussed our 2015 wishes for each other and she told me that she wished for me to blog more since she enjoyed my blog so much so I'm going to make her wish come true lol! I plan to blog a little more than I have last year because it was so therapeutic for me and it helped me pursue my passion. Amongst those wishes I really thought about what I wished for myself and I hope those wishes come true this year, with all this said "I'm feeling brand new" at the moment. Pardon my overly excited grin if you see me out and about, but I've got a good feeling about 2015 (God is working!). I'm a firm believer in speaking things into existence, because our thoughts are so powerful why not speak them out loud?! Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this weekend! I hope everyone is enjoying the New Year so far, don't forget to smile :)


*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment