Tuesday, January 13, 2015

WHAT I WORE: Street Wear

Happy Tuesday!! My weekend was just what I needed, lots of rest and spending time with friends I haven't seen in a very long time. I'm anticipating a very action packed MLK weekend (birthday brunch, birthday dinner, house warming & sleepover) so I'm pacing myself lol. Anyway, while I had a brief stint in the city on Saturday afternoon I ran into this beautiful art work in Eastern Market. 




I was truly obsessed with it and it was only right to snap a pick before jetting off to lunch. It's been so cold in the DMV that I've been wearing my fabulous faux fur headband everywhere. I got it from TopShop last week and has been my go-to when it comes to staying warm. And I'm still not over my timberlands, they are super comfy! OMG I may need to get another pair lol... 


Street Wear: Embellished Faux Fur Headband by TopShop/ Bubble coat by Ryu (gifted)/Black skinny jeans from Kardashian Kollection (old)/Timberland boots/Hobo bag by Gucci




*bows out gracefully*


No comments :

Post a Comment