Wednesday, January 7, 2015

WEDDING BLISS WEDNESDAY: Ludacris & Eudoxie 'Why Wait' Ceremony!

First and foremost, Happy 2015 guys! I hope you all had an amazing New Year Eve night and that your year may be filled with happiness, love and prosperity. My New Years started a bit rocky but I'm loving all that 2015 is bringing to my life thus far and I can't wait to see all that it has to offer. Now let's get into one of my favorite couples that just recently tied the knot. Rapper Ludacris and longtime girlfriend, Eudoxie recently got engaged right after Christmas while they were on their way to Costa Rica for a holiday vacation and then shortly tied the knot a few days later in what they call the #WhyWait ceremony (see below)! 



How adorable is this #milehighproposal? I'm so obsessed with this couple, they've been together for so long that it was only right that he took the proposal to new heights. By far one of the sweetest proposals I've ever seen.



And just yesterday the newlyweds released exclusive pictures from their wedding with the hashtags #whywait #mrandmrsbridges that sent Instagram into a frenzy! I love love love the simplicity of Eudoxie's dress and the very relaxed no tie look that Ludacris has going on. I think it's so beautiful to see a couple who've been together for so long not prolong a engagement when they already know they want their forever to start now.  











I love hearing about engagements and marriages at the beginning of the year. Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Bridges, wishing them a lifetime of happiness and boundless love.



1 comment :