Friday, July 17, 2015

KEEPING UP WITH SCHUNTEL: My First TV Style Segment on Let's Talk Live | July 20th, 2015

 
I'm really excited to finally let you guys in on the biggest secret I've been working for a few weeks now. I've been preparing for my first ever TV Style Segment that will be broadcasted on one of my favorite shows, Let's Talk Live on News Channel 8. I've had a few TV debuts as a model but to be able to host my own style segment has always been a dream of mine. Being able to give my style advice and share my favorite trends is a moment that I've always dreamed about. Timing is everything.  
 
If you happen to be around the television on Monday, July 20th please tune in on News Channel 8 for the Let's Talk Live  show (11am SHARP) as I host my very first style segment discussing my favorite Summer trends. Words cannot express how I'm feeling right now, totally a ball of emotions (nervous yet super excited). This has been such a major year for the Schuntel Alexis brand, it all started right here with blogging. Extremely grateful for all the support these past 5 years, I'm nothing without my readers! Cheers to 2015, what an amazing ride it has been so far....   
 
Set Your DVRS!
DATE: Monday, July 20th, 2015
TIME: 11am-12pm
News Channel 8
 
  
Dreams really do come true when you do the work! Can't wait for Monday!
 
*bows out gracefully*

2 comments :