Tuesday, July 21, 2015

THE RECAP: Schuntel Alexis Goes LIVE with Let's Talk Live! [VIDEO]

Yesterday, was one of the most AMAZING days of my life. I saw my dream turn into a reality and I have God to thank for that. If I've learned anything about chasing my dreams it is to move quietly and with extreme belief that timing is everything. You can't talk so much, just prove it with action. Yesterday was a pivotal day in my career as I hosted my very own style segment with Let's Talk Live. I've been planning this for some time now and I'm happy that it turned out exactly how I envisioned it. Hard work really pays off and staying positive (as hard as it is) definitely has it's rewards. There were so many No's but with persistence and remaining focus I was able to do something I've always wanted to do and so can you. Check out my #SchuntelAlexisGoesLIVE morning below:
 
Morning Glam!


 
Mimosas for breakfast AND to take the nerves away lol!
 


 
Laugh through it all...it's the best medicine! #bible

 
The talented and celebrity make-up artist, Lola did it again! She made me look so beautiful...extremely grateful for her skills and taking the time to make me & the girls FLAWLESS.

 
On the way to the studioooo...

 
When the lighting is perfect... #Ussie


Here are the 3 Looks from My Hottest looks of the Summer Segment (left to Right):
1. "Sporty Chic" Jasmine Dress Set
2. Floral, Prints & Patterns Lillie Dress
5. 70s Glam/Era Tasha Romper 



 
1 more selfie before we go LIVE!!

 
Me & the girls! It's official :)


 
A ball of nerves but couldn't be more excited to be discussing a topic I'm passionate about!
 

 
My co-host Julie Wright after a great segment!

 
 
My heart is so full and the outpour of love and support has been so humbling. I couldn't have done this without the support of my family, friends & readers so thank you for believing in me and riding this journey with me. Thank you to my friend that owns Urban Sweetheart for helping me out with this segment, if you're looking for the latest trends in fashion head over there! It's been one heck of a ride but I wouldn't trade it for anything. There's so much in store for Schuntel Alexis this year, I'm eager to keep the momentum going and make more dreams my reality. Check out my full segment below:
 
 


 
I hope everyone enjoyed this segment! Thank you to my friends Brittany, Skyler and Sodie for being awesome models! Still on cloud 9 :)
 
 
*bows out gracefully*

9 comments :

  1. SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Looking amazing as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As with many amazing features and faddish styling, the popularity of Replica Hermes Handbags is constantly increasing all over the world in recent years. Chanel replica bag is so original and nothing can match when it comes to the most luxurious and exclusive fake handbag in the world. If you are not afraid of getting a little attention while strutting down the street, fabulous Copy Chanel Bags is the must have wants for you! Every brand bag displayed on our site is designed to be practical enough for your everyday use, as well as unique enough to help you catch more attention and eyes on the public. Knockoff Fendi Bags is renowned for their iconic and daring designs. The practical and sporty design is very convenient for day to day use. Whether you are in need of a casual clutch to spice up your outfit or a satchel to carry your wants around, Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Eclipse Bags believe you should do it in style, quality and handsome.

    ReplyDelete