Wednesday, September 2, 2015

SUMMER STYLE SERIES: Sequins in September ||

all images by: Laura Metzler Photography

Happy September! Can you believe it's almost Fall? I'm super excited for this month, especially with fashion week around the corner and a fun trip I have planned. With summer and all it's mood swings, I'm happy to bring to you the 5th outfit from my Summer Style Series entitled "Sequins in September". I'm a girly girl and my eye is always drawn to sparkly things especially this striped sequin dress and because I'm always on the move I paired it with my favorite sneakers. Living in the city has it's perks but it can do numbers on your heels so it's nice to have a pair of go-to sneakers for days like this. In addition, since Fall wants to be here sooooo bad (lol) I've started to bring out my jackets including my trusty jean jacket and added a few embellishments to it to make it fun and wearable. Check out the rest of my "Sequins in September" photo-shoot below:





 
 
WHAT I WORE: Psych Out Sheath dress by Trina Turk/ PORTUS Sneakers by ALDO SHOES/ Jean Jacket (similar found here/
 
I had so much fun doing this part of my Summer series, of course it was taken in Georgetown in this alley that captured the essence of what I was aiming for. The dress was super comfortable and definitely one that you should have in your closet. There is one more outfit left in my Summer Style Series that I can't wait to share. With that being said, I have a busy social calendar coming up and I plan to enjoy my labor day weekend with my friends so I'll be back next week! Stay tuned!
 
 
*bows out gracefully*

1 comment :

  1. This outfit is pretty awesome. You have a great sense of style. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete