Wednesday, September 16, 2015

SUMMER STYLE SERIES: Denim In The City ||


This is a very bitter sweet post because it is the last post from my Summer Style Series but you know I had to save the best for the last. So here is my Denim In The City look that I absolutely love and adore. I always say that the 70s have a special place in my heart so you know I have a few bell bottom/wide-leg denim jeans in my closet so I pulled out my ol' faithful and paired it with one of my favorite denim shirt. Denim is such a huge staple in my life and it's been a trend staple for many seasons, I'm happy to see that it will continue into Fall/Winter. Denim goes with EVERYTHING, I truly mean that and I love how men/women wear it. Denim can be worn in so many ways, I just gave it more of a 70s flare because it's a popular trend you'll see in the Fall and look you can see me wearing. I can't believe Fall begins next week and Summer is over :( With every ending there is a new beginning, so I'm very excited for Fall...especially since I'll be doing a bit of traveling very soon. Anyway, check out a few photos from my last SUMMER STYLE SERIES 2015.  






WHAT I WORE: Denim shirt by H&M/ Wide Legged denim jeans from Nordstrom (old)/ Fringe sandals/Vintage Sunnies/ 

I hope you enjoyed my Summer Style Series, since I started it at the beginning of summer I've received great feedback so I will do a Fall Style Series as well!! I hope everyone enjoyed Summer 2015 (it's been one for the books), I'm looking forward to Fall 2015 that's for sure. Per usual my to-do list is a mile long so I'll be back to blogging very soon....but in the mean time between time enjoy the last few days of Summer, I know I will :) 


*bows out gracefully*


1 comment :

  1. There are cases when people buy a copy in addition to original wristwatch. They use the first one quite often while the latter is held in their safe and are worn only for really great occasions. Truly exceptional Replica Emporio Armani are perfectly made so that even experts can't tell them from originals. You are sure to wear these reliable timepieces with pride and elegance every day. It goes without saying that replica watches are one of the best ways to buy preeminent accessories without wasting too much money. It is time to perfect your style! The Imitation Piaget Watches are guaranteed in quality, payment and shipping. Professional customer service and after sale service make you rest easy! Welcome to buy! It could not be better for you to wear IWC when you're attending a party or other occasions, wearing a nice watch will emphasize your high grade taste.

    ReplyDelete