Thursday, September 10, 2015

TRENDSETTING THURSDAY: Are You Ready for Fall?

Happy New York Fashion Week or shall I say Happy Fashion Month! Today marks the first day of New York Fashion Week in addition to a month long of fashion weeks held around the world. Although most designers collection will focus on the Spring/Summer 2016, I couldn't neglect the fact that Fall/Autumn is less than 2 weeks away and we have yet to discuss the popular trends that you will see. Without further delay, let's get into it and the best direction is take a look at the Farfetch AW15 Accessories Guide. Never heard of Farfetch before? Let me school you real quick while you add them to your favorites section of shopping websites. They are a global community with over 300 visionary fashion boutiques offering an inspirational shopping experience to fashion-forward consumers founded in 2008. Complete with over 1000 fashion labels, they do not shy away from supporting independent fashion designers and have a very unique style and vision that has made them the go-to place for shopping worldwide. Where are they located? Almost everywhere---from Paris, New York and Milan to Bucharest, Riyadh and Seattle, but most importantly just a click away through there very easy to navigate e-commerce site. Are you sold yet? Let's check out their trend accessories guide for Autumn/Winter 2015 if you need more convincing.        


All images are courtesy of Farfetch
 
 
 Farfetch's AW Accessories Guide is right on time as Fall is approaching and they get to the nuts and bolts of "what's in" this season and they couldn't be more on target. Let's talk graphics, well black + white to be exact. I love the idea of keeping it pretty black + white but making a statement at the same time because that's what Graphic Mod is all about. We will play with designs, prints and material but the simplicity of black + white makes every outfit very chic and retro in way. When Mod shows up to a party they are the "It Girl" who isn't afraid of being innovative and being bold regardless of what's happening around them. They are the influencers of generations to come. Graphic Mod has a twist that I adore and love, can't wait to see how this trend plays out.
 
 

 
I think my favorite trend this season will be the Seventies In The City, not sure why I'm so in love with it but it definitely is a testament to who I am fashion wise. I like loose fitting tops/blouses tucked in a pair of wide-leg denim jeans/pants with wedges or stacked up heels. I think in my past life I was this 70s girl who loved the disco and could wear her hair as big as I wanted. I have this very strange yet beautiful connection with 70s fashion that I can't shake, so I can't wait to rock these trends this season. It's a trend that keeps coming back, that I don't think I'll ever get tired of lol. The oversized glasses and fringe worthy accents is almost too perfect and the intricate patchwork and suede material make me swoon. Are you in love yet with the Seventies? Because I'm Fallin' already.
 
We can't forget about the Sleek Utility trend that has been showing up for a few seasons now in a very delicate way. Not only is this trend more structured but it also has a very unique attention to detail to that I adore. I think this is a trend that we can all incorporate into our wardrobe, the minimalistic approach to our shoes and bags can really bring together our outfit. I'm a fan of sleek utility and it's hard-wear approach :)
 
 




Our next trend that I've been seeing all over the blogs is the obsession with fur or shall I say Frou. Since I consider myself a Budgetista when it comes to wearing real fur, I prefer to rock faux fur for the time being (no shade to my fur lovers---I just can't fade the prices for the real McCoy). I've seen a few designers and celebrities rocking this trend over the summer and I was confused yet intrigued, we always wear fur stoles around our jackets/coats or accent it with your purse but now it's making a bolder approach with your heels and completely making it your statement piece. The rule this season is the more fur the better, and in my world the more faux fur the better---so don't be afraid to rock your faux/real fur boldly and proudly. A lot of your favorite designers will be incorporating this trend into their collection this season.

Last but certainly not least is The Provocateur trend that will help you walk the wild side of fashion with the right help. When you think of Provocateur you can think of a million things but the truth of the matter is that this can be the right amount of sexy you need to spice up that super classic/everyday look. I'm a supporter of this trend WHEN and only when it's DONE RIGHT. The thigh-high boots and alluring patterns are enough to ring the alarm *in my BeyoncĂ© voice* so I would say that we should wear this trend with caution. Being a very popular trend it can definitely add that flare in your wardrobe that you've always wanted or needed...for the right occasion of course lol. Most importantly, have fun with this trend because after all that's what fashion is all about.   
 
 
A very special thank you to Farfetch for sharing these top trends for Fall with me. You can shop these trends now! Check out www.farfetch.com, I promise you won't be disappointed! Did I mention they have a to-die-for sale? Thank me later :)

1 comment :

  1. As with many amazing features and faddish styling, the popularity of Designer Knockoff Bottega Veneta Handbags Sales is constantly increasing all over the world in recent years. Chanel replica bag is so original and nothing can match when it comes to the most luxurious and exclusive fake handbag in the world. If you are not afraid of getting a little attention while strutting down the street, fabulous Designer Knockoff Prada Bags Sales is the must have wants for you! Every brand bag displayed on our site is designed to be practical enough for your everyday use, as well as unique enough to help you catch more attention and eyes on the public. Designer Replica Hermes Large Leather H Bags Sales is renowned for their iconic and daring designs. The practical and sporty design is very convenient for day to day use. Whether you are in need of a casual clutch to spice up your outfit or a satchel to carry your wants around, Designer Replica Celine Bags Sales believe you should do it in style, quality and handsome.

    ReplyDelete