Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Event Recap: Fashion x Beauty x Lifestyle Expo

(From left to right: Sirdonea, Korto Momlu from "Project Runway" & Myself)
This past weekend My "Urban Sweetheart" Sirdonea and I got faux fur fab to attend the Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Expo at the Washington DC Convention Center. It was a perfect Autumn day in the city as many stylista's, beauty lovers and hair stylists flocked to the grand ballroom for a day full of ALL the "girly things you love". I must say that I was greatly impressed with the organization and networking opportunities. From live fashion shows on the hour, make-overs, hair stations, Madam Tussuad's photo booth and many emerging designers the room was filled with lots of FASHION, BEAUTY & LIFESTYLE!


Korto Momolu was spotted filming a reality show for TLC for her new jewelry collection to help those in Liberia. Go Korto!

Jewelry priced between $20-100.00
(Check www.kortomomlu.com )

Famed Fashion designer Tasia Senn showcased her line! And she looks fab!

America's Next Top Model Bianca was rocking the catwalk in a feathery frock

iLOVE



iLOVE





Another ANTM Isis was spotted in her fiery red hair!

My fierce mami of them all Jaslene opened the show and did it oh sooo..Jaslene ; )
______________________________
Overall, a great event and I'm glad I got the chance to mix and mingle with some of the best! Next, year I hope to see more fabulous faces of course :)

2 comments :

  1. OMG these camera phone pics came out GREAT!!! Who needs a real camera when you have a phone that will do this!!! Great post (and event)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I know right?! But thnx partner :)

    ReplyDelete