Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Favorite Celebrity Halloween Costumes!

Anyone excited for Halloween? I know I'am! Halloween is so much fun when your an adult...I PROMISE YOU I've done the whole "dress up" thing since I was a baby tot but it's more fun now. This year me and the girls are heading up north to celebrate Halloween and I can't wait to put on my costume...Its Super Sexy! Should be oodles of fun this year ; )


Below are my favorite Halloween Costumes! Enjoy~

Christina Aguilera & Hubby play Nurse and Doctor

Angela Simmons is a Naughty Mouse

Selitia Ebanks is a Sexy Devil

Lauren Conrad is a sultry Show Girl

Beyonce is a beautiful Spider Woman

Blake Lively & Martha Stewart are Grecian Goddesses

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon knows how to put a FIRE out!

Paris Hilton is the ultimate Jail Bait

Kim Kardashian is a flawless Princess Jasmine

Coco & Rihanna channel their animal side!

No comments :

Post a Comment