Monday, November 22, 2010

American Music Awards: Best Dressed

The American Music Awards Show took place last night, November 21st and I missed it! :( Yesterday was my Mother's Birthday and I dedicated the entire weekend to spending quality time with her!! But, I checked out the red carpet arrivals and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with all the fabulous dresses and flawless makeup. Check out my best dressed Style & Grace Stars of the Night!!!


 Fergie got short and flirty on the red carpet!

While Heidi Klum got lacy... 

The Smith's (Jayden, Jada & Willow) looked amazing as they walked the red carpet!  

Katy Perry glitters in nude! Being married looks good on her :) 

 Many Moore looks chic and colorful! Great choice!

Miley Cyrus dawned the red carpet in this one of a kind dress! Super cute!  

 The MOTHERFUGGIN Monster Nicki Minaj and Gothic KE$HA take their personalities to new levels.

The soon-to-be Mommy Pink looked elegant in all black! Very classic!  

With a new hair-do Rihanna matched the red carpet with a beautiful floor length dress.  

Taylor Swift rocked her bangs and a short mini-dress! Very age appropriate!  

via: People.com

My favorite girl from the Hills, Whitney Port rocked a one-shoulder frock! Just FABULOUS!


1 comment :

  1. i luv nicki,will,jade, willow and will u guys totally awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!luv u nickiminaj*=)

    ReplyDelete