Sunday, November 28, 2010

Spoil Your Little One's at the Kids Spa & Boys Video Lounge

So, recently after discovering that birthday parties for kids were pretty much taking over my life! From going to Chuck-E-Cheese or "Pump it Up" I realized that was the only "fun" activity most parents love. I also thought it would be fabulous to do something different to celebrate your little one's. Although I'm a mother a God Mom/World's Greatest Aunt (I kid, I kid) I love spoiling the little one's. As adults we tend to spoil ourselves at the spa and I discovered a very chic and posh spa just for the little one's. 

Little princesses can enjoy facials, pedicures, manicures, hip hair styles and giggles with their friends in one room. While in another room little princes could play all the video games known to man, enjoy playing basketball at their mini court, and indulge in plenty of food. This year try something different to spoil you little one's I'm sure this will be a fun time for ALL!!
Price for Packages at Spoiled and Rotten Kids Spa & Boys Lounge:
5 Kids package would be $299.00
10 kids package would be $395.00
15 kids package would be $500.00
20 kids package would be $625.00 – each additional child for each package would be $35


**Check out a clip from Kimora Lee's Life in the Fab Lane as Ming and Aoki Lee get beautified! This is a perfect way to bond with your little mini you**

No comments :

Post a Comment