Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Top Five Best Scents For Men This Fall

Raise your hand if you love the way your man smells? Raise your hand if you can't smell his cologne at all? If not, then I may have a solution for you. GQ Magazine has named their top five colognes on men this season and I've smelled a few of these so I totally agree. Why not try a new scent this season?  

1. Marc Jacobs Bang

2. Chanel Bleu de Chanel


3. Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection

4. Diptyque Eau Duelle

5. Dolce & Gabbana "The One Gentlemen"


I have my own scents that I prefer on men that I truly love with my whole heart! So if your not a fan of the GQ Magazine's colognes this fall try Unforgivable by Sean John; Gucci by Gucci; BLVGARI for Men by BVLGARI; Antidote by Victor & Rolf or Attitude by Armani.
Happy Cologne Shopping!!  


2 comments :

  1. Thank so much for this! I haven’t been this moved by a post for a long period of time! You have got it, whatever that means in blogging. Anyway, you’re definitely somebody that has something to say that people need to hear. Keep up the great work. Keep on inspiring the people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to say something on this topic. But now I can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so I have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. All products are amazing, especially the best cologne for men.

    ReplyDelete