Thursday, December 30, 2010

GIRL TALK: New Years Eve...Dress, Heels, Friends & Bubbly

SO last year I brought in 2010 with my favorite girls of all time and I had the TIME OF MY LIFE. And with everyone asking me the same question, What are you doing for New Years? Where the party at? How fab is your dress? I've decided to finally answer them! LOL *shocking face* First and foremost, I'am not planning my New Years Eve, the Beau I think has it all figured out! Secondly, I'm not set on a particular outfit because bringing in a New Year means more than a dress & a fierce pair of pumps...it's all about the people you spend it with and how you spend it. Don't get me wrong I will find a sparkly little dress and a killer pair of heels that will make you go "Gaga" BUT, it's truly more than that at least for me it is.  

This year I'm opting out of the spotlighted parties and accidental drunk dialing, by doing things a little LOW-KEY. 2010 has been a monumental year for me and I plan on furthering my dreams and strengthening worthwhile relationships with people I love whole heartily. I have no New Years resolutions just a promise to always remain true to who I'am. With all this said wherever you are be sure to bring in New Years the way you want to whether that's in church, at home, with your significant other or even being the LIFE at the most fabulous party. I'm an advocate for a good time minus the tomfoolery, so keep it cute ladies! All I need is LOVE & some Bubbly to complete my New Years Eve because "just maybe, I've found someone who can stand still with me" *in my Carrie Bradshaw voice*
2011 will be a year to SHINE, I mean why not? What do you have to loose?


* bows out gracefully * 

No comments :

Post a Comment